House Moving up Main Street (circa 1955)
The town turned out to see this historic home of Charles Carroll the Barrister inch away from its original location. For three days in the middle of the week back in October 1955 this house was moved from the corner of Main and Conduit Streets, up and around Church Circle and down College Avenue to St. John’s campus. This historic building now sits facing King George Street and houses the administrative offices for the college.
Black and white print with embossed emblem, (unframed).
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
Note: Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors and screen settings. To view or purchase in person please email: Katherine@annapoliscollection.com