St. John’s College
Shaded lawns and walks hugged by ivy – these are the signs of Georgian endurance at the St. John’s College Annapolis campus. On the left is McDowell Hall which was originally built in 1742 to be the Maryland colonial governor’s mansion. Pinkney Hall, dedicated in 1858 and once the men’s dormitory, is in the background. (circa 1949)
Black and white print, (unframed).
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery.
Note: Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors and screen settings. To view or purchase in person please email: Katherine@annapoliscollection.com