An 1895 kerosene bicycle lamp. In the late 1800s, carriages and bicycles depended on lanterns for lighting the way at night. Whale oil was used for most lanterns, then replaced with kerosene toward the end of the 19th century.
Light Sculptured Image
Signed bottom right by artist
Size 19" x 22", includes frame shown
Available exclusively from the Annapolis Collection Gallery.
Note: Colors may vary slightly due to different color monitors and screen settings. To view or purchase in person please email Katherine@annapoliscollection.com. Shipping can be arranged, contact Katherine.