House Moving up Main Street
October 4, 5, & 6, 1955
The town turned out to watch this historic home of John Carroll the Barrister inch away from its original location. For three days in the middle of a week back on October 4, 5, and 6, 1955 this house was moved from the corner of Main and Conduit Streets, up and around Church Circle, and down College Avenue to St. John’s campus. This historic building now sits facing King George Street and houses the administrative offices for the college.
Black and white print with embossed emblem, (unframed).
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery.